Thinking About Law School
If you are just beginning to think about law school, the following questions may be among the many on your mind.
- Where can I go for advice?
- How do I prepare for a law school education?
- What skills will law school teach me?
- Is there a standard law school curriculum?
- Who is applying to law school?
- How can I find out more about law schools?
- What do I need to know about the application process?
- How do I pay for law school?
Once you have made your decision that law school is indeed something you want to pursue, you will need to begin the law school application process.
You also will want to give some thought to which law schools you might be interested in attending. There are many things to consider when choosing a law school and many ways to go about researching the information. One way to begin is to attend a Law School Forum. The best source of information on law schools is the law schools themselves.