Choosing a Law School
Meet Law School Reps: Forums and Other Events
Law School Forums are held in cities throughout the United States to give prospective law students an opportunity to talk personally with representatives from ABA-approved law schools. If you are thinking about law school, Law School Forums are an excellent resource for you. Most people spend from several hours up to an entire day at a forum. If you plan ahead, you will get the most out of your forum experience (PDF). This allows time to attend live workshops as well as time to talk with law school representatives. Prelaw advisors and LSAC Candidate Services representatives are also available to answer your questions on-site. Regardless of your age, background, and goals, the forums can help you answer important questions, such as:
- How does the admission process work?
- What is the best way to prepare for the LSAT?
- How can you finance your legal education?
- What law schools are best for you?
- Do you have the ability and educational background that will help you succeed in law school?
- What will a legal education train you to do?
- How is diversity encouraged in law school and the legal system?
Admission to all Law School Forums is free. By preregistering, you can save time at the forum and receive reminders and updates about the forums, including other great things to do in the cities where forums are being held.
Law School Recruitment Forum Cities
- Bay Area
- Los Angeles
- New York
- Washington, DC
- Canada (Toronto, ON)
If you are looking for more information about law school and would like to meet law school representatives, a law school fair may be the answer. But where can you find one? Look no further. Just click on one of the regions below, and you will get a chronological listing of law school applicant information events in that region. These listings will be updated regularly as more information becomes available, so check back frequently to get the latest listings.
- Far West—California, Hawaii, Nevada
- Great Lakes—Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Midsouth—Delaware; Kentucky; Maryland; North Carolina; Tennessee; Virginia; Washington, DC; West Virginia
- Midwest—Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Mountain West—Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Northeast—Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Northwest—Alaska, Oregon, Washington
- South Central—Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Southeast—Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, South Carolina, Puerto Rico
If you are a staff member at a school that is hosting a law school applicant information event and you would like to have the event listed on our website, please contact Judy DiBenedetto at 215.968.1228 or .
Get Adobe Reader to view PDFs indicated on this site by (PDF)