Law School Forum Schedule, Registration, and Fees Information
Following are the dates, times, and fees for the 2004 Law School Forums and contact information, rates, and deadlines for the hotels. Some hotels are offering Internet reservations for the Law School Forums. Keep in mind that if you need rooms on days other than those listed, it is best to call the hotel rather than book online. When possible, the hotel will try to accommodate these requests.
Note: Forum registration fees do not cover hotel, transportation, or meal expenses (other than those provided by LSAC) throughout the forums.
Click here for a printer-friendly version of the forum listings.
(The Adobe® Acrobat Reader™ 5.1 or above is required to view and print this file. If you do not already have the reader installed on your computer, click here and download it for free.)
|(Subject to change) – If it’s convenient for you to fly via American, Delta, or US Airways, you may use the special ABA account numbers to obtain discounted airfares to the forums. Phone numbers and account numbers are as follows.
Day prior to the forum:
- Law school representatives may check into the hotel.
Day of the forum:
- Two hours prior to the start of the forum, school representatives can proceed directly to their assigned tables to set up. There is no need to register with LSAC staff on-site. Each participating law school will be provided one table, two chairs, and a sign.
- Lunch will be served each forum day -- see lunch tickets for times and locations. Your registration fee covers two representatives from each law school, and additional lunch tickets are available for $35 per person, per day. Area prelaw advisors are also invited to attend.
- Throughout the forum day, workshops will be held for attendees featuring experts on financing a legal education, the application process, and opportunities for minorities. Also, local attorneys will speak about their experiences.
- Informative video will run every half-hour throughout the day in separate meeting rooms.
- Complimentary beverages and snacks will be provided for school representatives throughout forum hours.
- If it is a two-day forum, handout materials may be left at the tables overnight. Valuables (including briefcases, luggage carts, and addresses that you may gather) should be removed from the exhibit area overnight.
- If it is a one-day forum or the closing of a two-day forum, school representatives should dismantle display materials, pack, and depart within 15 minutes of the closing of the forum.
|If you have logistical questions regarding the forums, please contact Gayle Patterson, Coordinator of Conferences and Forums. Telephone: 215.968.1206, e-mail: .