- Pentium processor: 266 MHz or faster
- Memory: Minimum 64 Mb RAM; recommended 64 Mb to 128 Mb.
Note: Windows NT, 2000, and XP demand 64 Mb or higher just for the operating system.
- Hard drive requirements: 30 Mb free
- Network Interface Card
- Internet access for LSAC support via PC Anywhere
- (Network server configuration depends on the number of users and configuration of the data files. The recommendation featured here is suggested for Admit-M as the sole application on the server with up to 10 simultaneous users of the application.)
- If you are running only Admit-M on the file server, a 266 MHz or faster machine is recommended.
If you are running other applications in addition to Admit-M on the file server, a Pentium III 450 MHz class or higher is recommended.
A dedicated server with 100 Mb.p.s. Ethernet access is prefered for optimum performance.
- Minimum memory 128 Mb RAM; 256 Mb or more recommended.
- Hard disk requirements: 5 Mb for Admit-M programs plus additional space for data and reports. Each applicant will take 10,000 bytes and each prospect 2,000. Each report will require 50-100 KB (approximately 50-100 Mb for typical midsize system including archived data). The more free hard space that is on the file server the better the performance of the Admit-M database.
- Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0 or Novell Netware 3.12 or later (with appropriate Y2K patches).