At Your Service
Make time to visit LSAC's resource room, where you can have a conversation about LSAC services and discuss training with members of your regional team. They will be available to meet with you individually to talk about questions you may have or they can walk you through a demonstration of ACES². Members of the Law School Support Services group will be on hand throughout the conference to meet with you at your convenience.
Voluntourism—Give Back to NOLA
All New Orleans libraries were affected during the storms of 2005, and we can help them rebuild. We will be collecting items for Better World Books, and proceeds from the sale of these books will benefit the New Orleans Public Library Foundation. Please bring your donations to the registration desk once you arrive.
- Books with an ISBN (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isbn). The ISBN may be printed in barcode format on a book’s back cover (or inside a mass-market paperback's front cover). Alternatively, the ISBN may be printed in 10-digit or 13-digit format on the book's copyright page.
- DVDs, music CDs, and books on CD with original artwork and casing
- Software that has not been opened
- Gently used children's books—no ISBN required
- Textbooks that were published within the past three years
- Damaged books (missing cover, warped, moldy, etc.)
- Books without an ISBN, unless you know that they are rare and collectable
- Academic journals, literary criticisms, Encyclopedia Britannica, World Book, or incomplete sets
- Magazines, periodicals, books published by magazines (e.g., Readers Digest Condensed Books), activity books
- Case law or procedural law course packets or tax documents
- LP records, VHS, cassettess
You can also ship the donations directly in advance (postage paid):
BETTER WORLD BOOKS
Attn: Rebuild NOPL
55740 Currant Road
Mishawaka, IN 46545