Choosing a Law School
Apply to study the JD in Australia
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is required for admission to selective graduate JD programs at law schools throughout the United States, Canada, and at Melbourne Law School, and is the first step toward applying for a graduate law degree.
Applicants can sit for the LSAT in every capital city in Australia and at locations around the world.
Test Dates and Deadlines
Australia and New Zealand
- Register for the 27 June 2010 test by 28 May 2010.
- Register for the 10 October 2010 test by 10 September 2010.
- Register for the 12 December 2010 test by 12 November 2010.
- Register for the 13 February 2011 test by 14 January 2011.
Registering for the LSAT
Applicants can register for the LSAT online, by telephone, or by mail.
Melbourne Law School Information Sessions
Find out more about the Melbourne JD at an information session. Scheduled dates and an online session can be found here.
Other Important Links
- Melbourne Law School, The University of Melbourne
- About the LSAT
- Requesting a Fee Waiver